Sometimes Thanksgiving meal becomes a challenge if you are on Gluten Free Diet.
How can we have our traditional stuffed turkey and still enjoy it? We researched our suppliers
and found out this amazing gluten free stuffing Mix from Aleia's.
This is made in a nut free facility for added safety.
How to use it?
First get a 14 lbs bird a prepare it as you normally do. For the stuffing:
Editing Partner RatRating
Gluten Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
Half medium dice onion
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
- In a large pan on medium heat, melt butter/ghee; pour onions, celery and carrots. Sauté Onions turn yellow and vegetables are tender.
- Add stock, the spice packet in that you find in the box and cranberries and boil. Turn off the heat.
- Place stuffing cubes into a large bowl, pour mixture from pan over stuffing cubes.Toss lightly to well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until hot. Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes to make it crispy